Saturday 20 December 2014

Glutathione

I've tried so many glutathione in the market already. I'm a chinito and I could say makinis tlga ako at maputi na. But sometimes I still get breakouts which I hate because they're leaving marks na mahirap mawala.. Ofcourse I've tried the very famous & also expensive Met thathione.. 

Ok tlga ang Met kso hndi cya ganun ka budget friendly.. Its flushing toxins from my body afte I take it.. I could say its really works.. But Im looking for something that much cheaper & works well.. 

Tried this KB glutathione- done a lot of researches for feedbacks & I bought eventually.. Tried the 10pcs pack for P350 and now P449 na.. Comes with 10caps of Gluta activator & 10caps of Rosehips.. 

As you can see guys on the picture.. Talagang kuminis ako.. 

Nawala pimples ko, I think in just two days ng pag take.. Cuz you need to take it one capsule in a day.. 

I believe in the product and that is the reason I stayed with them.. Kahit mahal na sila ng onti ngyn but the effect was amazing..

No comments:

Post a Comment